Updated: March 30th, 2017
boost-devel libdb4-devel libdb4-cxx-devel miniupnpc-devel qrencode-devel protobuf-devel autoconf automake libdb4-cxx-devel libtool make openssl-devel libevent-devel qt5-qttools-devel qt5-qtbase-devel
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Thursday, May 16, 2013
These RPM packages should allow Gitian VM-based builds to work on Fedora 25.
- apt-cacher-ng (shipped in Fedora)
- python-vmbuilder [Link] - updated March 6th for Fedora 25
Updated: March 6th, 2017
- Recently Fedora seems to have locked down /tmp mount permissions with options nodev and nosuid. To use Gitian's make-base-vm as-is you could temporarily change the /tmp mount permissions. After you install the base image you no longer need these less protective restrictions on /tmp.
- Temporary workaround: mount -o remount,dev,suid /tmp
- Undo workaround: mount -o remount,nodev,nosuid /tmp
Posted by wtogami at 8:26 PM