- apt-cacher-ng (shipped in Fedora)
- python-vmbuilder [Link] - updated March 6th for Fedora 25
Updated: March 6th, 2017
- Recently Fedora seems to have locked down /tmp mount permissions with options nodev and nosuid. To use Gitian's make-base-vm as-is you could temporarily change the /tmp mount permissions. After you install the base image you no longer need these less protective restrictions on /tmp.
- Temporary workaround: mount -o remount,dev,suid /tmp
- Undo workaround: mount -o remount,nodev,nosuid /tmp